Consultation with our school project directors and leaders
Currently, the number of our schools have gown up and have reached to 15. We really thank God for this progress and success. In order to share experiences and best practices among our pastors and school project directors we have held a consultation time in Adama/Nazareth/.
The consultation was so successful and fruitful. The participants have discussed their achievements, the impacts of the schools in the lives of many children and communities and the challenges they are facing as they are serving the communities.
We have also formed a committee to formulate a strategic plan to enhance our impact in our communities through our schools. This committee will facilitate various trainings for our leaders, school directors and teachers, organize experience sharing events and trips and produce a Christian based value curriculum for our schools. Prayer needed for this new initiative!!!
Consultation with our school project directors and local church leaders.
New emerging leaders’ empowerment training
Empowering and developing new emerging leaders is one of our strategic directions and plans to sustain our ministries and to bring last long impact in or communities. Recently we have organized a 4th cohort training event in Debrezeit for our 15 new emerging leaders from various towns and villages.
The content of the training was all-inclusive and will help our leaders to equip them a better leader in every aspect of their lives and ministries. This program is a one-year program and they stay one week together in every three months.
New emerging leaders training
New hub has been formed in Beneshangul Gumuz region of Ethiopia
Pastor Getahun Abebe is one of our master trainers and he went to Beneshangul Gumuz region of Ethiopia which is located very close to the boarder of Sudan. He has established a training – hub in one of our newly planted churches in the palce called Wenbera. This place very strategic to reach out those unreached group people in the country and even in Sudan. We need more prayers!!!!
Our local church and training – hub in Wenbera town, Beneshangul Gumuz region.
- Pray for our new church and training – hub in Wenbera and may God would use it to reach the unreached people group in Ethiopia and Sudan!
- Pray for our new initiative of our school projects committee and may God would use it to transform the lives of many children.
- Continue praying for the peace of our Country Ethiopia
- Pray for our CHE project and may God would enable us to train more women to tackle the challenge of malnutrition in Ethiopia.
- Continue pray for our school in Wonjishowa that may God would enable us to purchase the school compound
- Continue Pray for our leadership training & development programs, may God would enable and provide us all the necessary resources so that we may train and develop more leaders in the future.
- Continue Pray for our Animal Project may God would touch many orphans so they have got a bright future through this small gift.
- Continue Pray for our new classrooms construction project in Welenchity and Wonjishowa, may God would help us to complete it timely.
- We have started a new project for our local church – planters to provide them Bicycles and Motorbikes if possible, so that it will help them to easier their work as they travel many villages. So, continue pray for us may God would provide us the budget for this new project.
Pastor Samson Weldemariam
Ethiopia Director and Vice President of U4A