Though January was a very busy month, with school opening and draught biting hard on many Kenyan, we were able to do four small trainings. In Rabai, Pastor Antony Kode trained 20, in Magongo Pastor Joel trained 3, in Kwale pastor Cyrus Mugambe trained 4 and Rev Moses Rianto trained 7 from Koitiko area near Mailtisa. Total of 34 trained. We thank God many pastor are starting to do small trainings that impact their region.
IT’S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP TRAINING
On the 26th – 28th January 2017, LIVE YOUR MISSION ministry brought the IAAR training to Nairobi. Unite 4 Africa supported Rev Moses Rianto and Dr. David to attend this training at Life spring Chapel, Nairobi. This is a very powerful tool for relational evangelism and especially here in Africa where people live in communities and relate very often within the villages. This tool prepares Christians to be ready to share Christ with those they interact with in their daily activities hence fulfill 2 Corinthians 5:18-20. (Vs20. We are therefore Christ ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: be reconciled to God)
It’s All About Relationship” with Rev Moses Rianto at Life Spring Chapel, Nairobi Kenya
CHUMDAN JOONGANG CHURCH YOUTH INTERACT WITH MAASAI CHILDREN
The Chumdan Joongang Church from Kwangju, Korea, which helped build Zion Baptist Church in 2016, sent 19 young youth to teach children and also learn from other African youth. It was an exiting moment for these young boys and girls as they spent one night each at different Maasai homes to share Christ love and experience the Maasai life style. It was a blessing to Zion nursery school as they brought materials for learning and writing.
Chumdan Joongang youth with children from Zion Baptist Church.
U4A IMPACTING LIVES
We continue to note with much appreciation to Unite 4 Africa and its partners for impacting the lives of girls in Maasai land of Kenya through support on sanitary pads. The local girls here use to miss school because they did not have sanitary pads but Unite 4 Africa started, through friends and partners to buy pads for girls, a big number of girls are excited to be in school and performing very well in their studies and joining same schools as boys. We pray many partners and friends will continue to stand with U4A to empower the girl’s education through sanitary pads support.
Enoosamburrmburr girls receiving sanitary pads in a previous event
- Pray for the gift of an ambulance to help our staff care for the sick
- Pray for additional funding to complete needed buildings for the Medical facility run by our staff and volunteers
- Pray for more animals for Orphans
- Pray for added school tuition for the 19 who did pass their final exams so they may attend in 2017
- Pray for the rains, it has been a long draught in many parts of Kenya, people are dependent on relief food from government and well-wishers
- Pray for peace in Kenya during this election year
- Pray for Dr. David and his family together with House of Hope family for God’s comfort as they accept God’s will in the lose of a young orphan they have been taking care
Mission Outreach Director