These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.” (Deuteronomy 6:5-9)
For us to have the commandments of the Lord upon our hearts we have to engage with it as stated in scripture and to get it passed on to the younger generation so that they can grow with it and also live by it.
Two Bridges Trainings were carried out at communities namely Baangiyili and the Kpana. The Kpana training was initially planned for Golinga but the leadership of the Church decided that the training be moved to the Kpana community. As usual many were grateful for the opportunity offered them to partake in the training.
Suitability Agricultural project
By the grace of God the sustainability Agricultural project is underway and we trust the Lord for a good harvest. The maize farm is doing well and we look forward to the Lord touching lives again through the harvest and also offer us something to supplement for our future operations.
Women Ministry of the International Baptist 2016 Conference
The Women’s wing of the Ministry Samson leads had their annual convention under the theme “And I know that all things work together for good to them that love God…” It was a moment of great learning and equipping of the women for service and for raising Godly homes and families.
Samson was the main speaker for the kids’ camp organized by the Tarikpaa International Baptist Church which brought together about 150 kids. Bible stories on simple basic principles on how to grow in Christ were shared with them. 15 of the children gave their lives to Christ.
We will want you to stand with in prayer in the following areas:
- Praise the Lord for the Bridges trainings that were done and pray that the participants will put what was learned into practice
- Pray for our Brother Isaac who is going through a period of trials and temptation related to job.
- Pray for the leading of the Lord as we seek to identify diligent and committed brethren to train them as Bridges Trainers (Oral Biblical Storytelling) for the expansion that we anticipate to take place.
- Thank God for the 2016 crop season and continue to ask God for sufficient rains and sunshine for a bumper harvest.
- Pray for evangelistic and missionary efforts that souls will be opened and made receptive for the Gospel.
Yours in His Vineyard
(Country Director, Ghana)