NOVEMBER 2020 NEWSLETTER
“His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.” (2 Peter 1:3-4)
The faithfulness of the Lord is forever sure and will continue to endure forever. Our God has been faithful even in the midst of uncertainties in our world. Many things continue to compete for attention in our lives and sometime that robs us the opportunity to see the faithfulness of the Lord in our lives.
Strategies for Reaching Out To “Neighbors” Conference
Two days were used by the non-denominational body Samson is leading known as John 10:16 to study strategies that can be used to reach out to our “neighbors” with the Gospel and love of Christ. Participants who were from different Denominations and Churches who were participating for the first time had so much praise for the program and look forward to the future editions.
Samson was one of the facilitators who assisted in looking marriage in the light of the Bible and identifying the various cultural and other challenges which are not giving us the desired godly homes we are yearning for. It was a joyous moment with openness when both men and women opened up to point out issues that bring about setbacks and behaviors that are not Christ like and the steps to follow to remedy the situation.
Seed of Hope Broadcast Updates
The listernship of the Seed of Hope Broadcast continue to increase day by day with encouraging testimonies. On the last day of our discussion on patience as one of the virtues found in the fruit of the Holy Spirit, a non-Christian called in a said “I had a quarrel with my wife in the morning I was so angry that I left for the bush. When I return I went to the mosque and heard your discussion on peace and I have repented of all the thoughts that were going through my mind and I just want to thank you” Another listener met me at a wedding and said “Pastor I know you and every Sunday if I don’t listen to the teaching I don’t go to bed” Thank you.
Remember to liftup these prayer needs before the Lord.
• Pray for the Napresi community where we have an opening to reach out to them with the love of Christ. That the Lord open doors of opportunity to present Christ love to them.
• Continue to pray that through the Seed of Hope Radio Broadcast that many will come to the saving knowledge of Christ and that who are already in Christ will be built up to maturity.
• Thank God for the Pastor and Church leaders who were equipped to reach out that they will be able to implement what was learnt.
• Pray for the nation Ghana as the country moves into election campaign that the peace of God will lead and Godly leaders chosen for the affairs of the nations.
• Pray for resources as we plan to engage about 400 children of four communities with the love of Christ during the Christmas season.
Yours in His Vineyard
Samson Abukari – Country Director, Ghana