Our Mission & Vision
Our Outreach Strategy
Holistic Development - Empowerment, Not Dependency
U4A address the needs of a whole person: spiritual, physical, social and economically. Real transformation come from within the community itself. This can be facilitated from outsiders in the beginning, but successful community transformation initiatives must be owned by the community and individuals. We empowers communities and individuals to transform themselves.
Unite 4 Africa uses a transformational development strategies called Community Health Empowerment (CHE). At the heart of this strategy are volunteers within the community that go into homes and teach spiritual lessons as well as physical lessons such as healthcare, micro-enterprise development, farming techniques, etc according to the self-identified needs of the community.
U4A Community Health Empowerment strategies are:
Spiritual and Physical needs are addressed together, so the gospel’s relevance to the whole of life is clear and compelling.
A community’s potential is mobilized through participatory learning methods, which build capacity and inspire cooperative action.
Each community identifies its own need and controls its own program to solve that need. CHE is not done for them, but with them. Local ownership enhances dignity and ensures lasting results.
Knowledge, skills and technologies that are learned and implemented through CHE are transferable, so they can spread to other communities through local initiatives.
Sustainability:Trained local volunteers serve as leaders, organizers, evangelists and health educators.
This is done through community church and community transformation projects like Water projects, Health Education/Medical aid/mobile clinics, micro-business enterprises, Supporting Orphans support and vulnerable children. These allow individuals, families, and entire communities to experience healthiness to the fullest.
We work as a catalyst in often forgotten and neglected regions of Africa and the world. We equip and empower the local churches of the region to finish the task of evangelizing every people group. We raise up workers for the harvest, equip them and send them out as community leaders and church planters to see rapid church multiplication. We support them in every possible way to become successful as they use training materials that are consistent and unique to their own culture.
We provide consultation and networking services to help the natives to effectively develop and deploy national missionaries to the unreached people groups throughout Africa and beyond.
Our Faith Statement
- We believe that there is one true God and Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of flesh by the virgin Mary, crucified on a Roman cross, raised from the dead three days later, and is now seated at the right hand of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the church and its mission.
- We believe that there be a final judgment in which the dead will be resurrected and judged according to their faith. Everyone whose name is not found in the Book of Life, along with the devil and his angels will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire. Those whose names are written in the Book of Life will be resurrected and stand at the judgment seat of Christ to be rewarded for their faith.
- We believe that God does not want anyone to perish but that everyone comes to repentance and that God’s authoritative Word details how we might be saved and grow in Him.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit budges, encourages, and moves us to act upon God’s calling in our lives.
- We believe biblical and mutually edifying relationships to be the foundation upon which effective ministry is built.
- We believe that the participation of local believers and grass root churches is crucial to the evangelization of their own people groups as they tell Bible stories.
- We believe that to remove the blindness of people’s minds against the gospel, strategic-level spiritual warfare must accompany all evangelistic and church planting movement efforts.
- We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, and are willing to cooperate with any mission agency, church, or body wherever possible to express that oneness.
- We believe that to fulfill the Great Commission all believers should play a significant role in seeing the Gospel proclaimed and the Kingdom established in and among the unreached people groups in all the nations. We are to reach out and equip others for ministry based on Mark 16:15-16 and Ephesians 4:11-16.
- In Gifts and Operations of the Holy Spirit.~ I Corinthians 12:3-13
- In the Authority of the five-fold ministry. ~ Ephesians 4:11-13
- In Giving Tithes and Offerings unto God. ~ Malachi 3:10
- In Prayer Warfare. ~ Luke 18:1 ~ Ephesians 6:18
- In Evangelism and water Baptism. ~ Matthew 28:18-20